A 'MUST SEE' ATTRACTION ALL YEAR ROUND
Image 1 of 2
Image 2 of 2
- Established in 1974. Suitable for all ages.
- Finalist in the prestigious 2010 Victorian Tourism Awards; Tourist Attraction category.
- An iconic attraction on the picturesque Mornington Peninsula.
- Just 1.25 hours drive from Melbourne.
- More than 4000 fragrant lavender plants.
- Special varieties that fl ower throughout the year.
- Over 60 different lavender varieties: French, English,Italian, Spanish & Lavandins.
- Display Garden with information plaques explaining types and uses of lavender.
- Drying Shed.
- Demonstration Still showing oil production.
- Culinary Lavender – Lavender jam, honey, tea, shortbread, icecream, scones and more.
- Wide range of lavender experiences; tours, tastings, workshops.
WORLD RENOWNED GARDENS
- 25 acres spectacular Woodland Gardens.
- Year round beauty. Great photo opportunities.
- Deciduous Trees with splendid autumnal colour.
- Winter fl owering bluebells camellias, azaleas, hellebores.
- Fascinating self-guided garden trail with more than 100 information signs
- Free Garden Maps available in English and Chinese.
- Australia’s oldest and most famous traditional Hedge Maze.
- More than 1000 Cypress trees hand-sculpted
3 bedrooms, 2 queen beds + 4 single beds
1 bedroom, queen bed + 2 single beds
3 bedrooms, 2 double beds + 4 single beds