01 December 2011, Posted by Tony Sheer
If you have decided to spend your next holiday in the beautiful coastal area of Flinders on the Mornington Peninsula, the next step in ensuring your holiday is a relaxing getaway is to decided on the kind of accommodation you will need. And you are in luck – there is a wide range of accommodation Flinders options to choose from:
- Holiday house: holiday house accommodation is a great option for families or large groups. The backyard provides the perfect venue for a BBQ and a game of cricket on a summer afternoon. Holiday house accommodation Flinders also offers the ability to do all your own cooking.
- B&B: a Flinders bed and breakfast getaway is perfect for couples who want to go on holidays, but don’t want the hassles. Bed and breakfast accommodation Flinders offers couples their own private retreat, with many including delicious breakfasts.
- Apartment: apartment accommodation whilst on holiday is perfect for couples, small families and small groups. As they are self-contained, cooking your own meals is a breeze if you don’t wish to dine out at one of Flinders’ many cafes and restaurants.
- Cottage: a Flinders cottage holiday is another ideal option for couples, small families and small groups. Cottage accommodation Flinders offers a range of self-contained and breakfast-supplied locations, including the Cape Schanck Lighthouse, which offers spectacular ocean views.
- Caravan park: caravan park accommodation whilst on holiday is a great choice for families, camping enthusiasts or people holidaying on a budget. Choosing caravan park accommodation in Flinders offers guests the choice of having a BBQ or dining out.
- Motel: the decision to stay in a motel is perfect for travelling couples and families. Many are connected to hotels or close by to cafes and restaurants so that grabbing a quick drink or a bite to eat is relatively easy, making motel accommodation Flinders a great choice.
The great thing about all of these accommodation Flinders options is that they are usually within walking distance of the town or beach (often both), or else they are only a short drive away.