23 December 2011, Posted by Tony Sheer
If you are thinking about spending your next holiday in the picturesque coastal town of Merricks, located on the Mornington Peninsula, the first step in ensuring a relaxing and fun-filled getaway is to choose the kind of accommodation you requireAnd here’s the good news – there is a wide range of options for accommodation in Merricks for you to choose from:
- Holiday house: holiday house accommodation is a highly versatile option as, depending on the size of the house, it is ideal for families or large groups. Not only does holiday house accommodation in Merricks offer you the luxury of being able to do your own cooking, the extra space allows everyone to get their own space.
- Apartment: a Merricks apartment is perfect for couples, small families and even small groups. As these accommodation options are self-contained, you are able to do all your own cooking or walk to nearby restaurants and cafes.
- B&B: bed and breakfast accommodation in Merricks is ideal for couples looking for a romantic and private getaway without the hassles of a large house to look after. As well as providing delicious breakfasts, many B&B’s in Merricks also offer other meals or advice on where the best places to eat are.
- Caravan park: caravan park accommodation in Merricks is great for families, camping enthusiasts and those travelling on tight budgets. Choosing a caravan park accommodation nearby to Merricks allows guests to cook their own food or to dine out at one of the popular cafes and restaurants.
- Camp/lodge: camp or lodge accommodation in Merricks is perfect for school or social groups, who need a lot of room and available facilities, as well as large families or family reunions. This accommodation option offers cooking facilities, as well as the option of travelling into town to eat.
The bonus of choosing accommodation in Merricks is that you are within easy driving or walking distance of the beach or the main township, if not both. It is also only a short distance to many of the attractions in the Merricks area.