Accommodation In Mornington Peninsula For A Romantic Getaway
Posted by Tony Sheer on Aug 28, 2012
Finding the perfect romantic getaway to celebrate that special occasion – an anniversary, birthday or even a pending engagement – can be difficult at the best of times. If you are currently experiencing this conundrum, let us show you why choosing accommodation in Mornington Peninsula could be the perfect escape that you have been looking for:
- Attractions: What romantic getaway would be complete without some way to while away the hours? Give the Peninsula Hot Springs a visit for a private massage, or wander one of the beautiful gardens in the region.
- Beach: There is something truly magical about the beaches, which is why many people choose to get married there. Take a slow stroll amongst the waves or have a romantic picnic for two on the sand.
- Hospitality: As the Mornington Peninsula is known for its romantic accommodation, ask your proprietor to help make your stay special with rose petals, champagne, candles and whatever else you desire?
- Seclusion: Often, the main thing that you want on your romantic getaway is privacy and there are plenty of places on the Peninsula (such as the Cape Schanck Lighthouse) that can give you just this.
- Wine and Dine: Choosing to stay on the Peninsula puts you in the perfect position to enjoy some of the best wineries and produce that Victoria has to offer. Why not book in a tour, tasting or romantic meal?
If you are planning on celebrating with your significant other with a romantic weekend getaway, look no further than the stunning accommodation in Mornington Peninsula. For the ultimate in privacy and indulgence, you will not find anywhere better.